- 90 Days A5 Journal: This Gratitude Journal for kids initiates them into a delightful journey of 90 days where they can create memories with moments they are happy and grateful for. Created with kids in mind, it comes with little nooks and corners to add bright ideas.
- Illustrated for kids: The fun illustrations make every page a delight to turn and kids will simply love the beautifully illustrated Gratitude Journal. The original illustrations by Visual Artist S.Srirama Santosh have been specially designed keeping in mind things that kids love. Children are by nature happy and bright beings and this stays in tune with their emotions.
- Kid-friendly: The Gratitude journal comes with an attractive cover that will appeal to kids and motivate them to write down their thoughts & a Prompt Guide to Visualize them.
- Matte Finish: The matte finish cover looks elegant and stays in tune with modern times.
- HARDCASE Binding: The strong binding is sturdy and ensures that your journal has a long and durable life.
- Gift a life: This handy A5 size Gratitude Journal for Kids will be a gift that will be loved and cherished. This is a 90-day journal with a matte finish cover and thick. Perfect to Gift for Kids.
- Due to different computer Monitors / Calibrations, colors may vary slightly from photos.
- Visit our Storefront for more premium Designer products.
This Gratitude Journal for Kids has been specially crafted for today’s kids with cute illustrations by Visual Artist S.Srirama Santhosh. It’s a modern and fun style of Doodles that will appeal to them. This 90-day journal comes with an attractive, matte finish cover. It provides enough space to express themselves and also doubles up as an organizer and handy book to jot down sudden inspirational thoughts.
Why keep a Gratitude Journal?
Today’s kids are smart and tech-savvy but the downside is that they spend most of their time online with mobile phones and gadgets losing out on many beautiful moments in life. This specially designed Gratitude Journal for Kids will bring them out of the digital world into the real world and savor moments of happiness and gratitude. The habit of keeping a journal brings into their discipline and also the appreciation of everything they have and not take them for granted. Recommended by psychologists and researchers, this imbibes in their mindfulness, gratitude, and growth mindset.
There are no reviews yet.